Greek Chicken Pita
We’ve put all of the flavors of a classic Greek salad into a delicious and satisfying pita sandwich you’ll make again and again.
- 1 (6½-inch) whole wheat pita, cut in half to make pockets
- 3 oz cooked chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ medium tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cucumber
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion (optional)
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese (about ½ oz)
Fill pita halves evenly with chicken, tomato, cucumber, onion (if desired), oregano, lemon juice, romaine, and cheese.